Lugarda de la Luz Lucero
- Born: Abt 1753, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252
- Marriage (1): Juan Francisco Silva 252
- Marriage (2): Pedro Bautista Pino on 30 Sep 1781 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252
- Died: 8 Mar 1813, Tomé , Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España about age 60 252
Noted events in her life were:
• Census: Spanish, 1790, Villa de Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 33
Don Pedro Pino, Spanish, native of Tomé, rancher; married to doña Lugarda Lusero, Spansih, 37; 5 sons: 22, 18, 16, 9, 7; 4 daughters : 13, 10, 8, 3; 1 female servant, Indian: 30.
New Mexico Spanish & Mexican Colonial Census, p. 75
Lugarda married Juan Francisco Silva, son of Francisco Silva and Rosa Gertrudis Durán y Chávez.252 (Juan Francisco Silva was born on 10 Sep 1731 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial. 438
José Manuel Silva, 18, was the legitimate son of Juan Francisco Silva and Lagarda de la Luz Lucero, españoles and citizens of the puesto of Tomé in the jurisdiction of Alburquerque. María Josefa Silveria Sánchez, 16, was the legitimate daughter of Diego Antonio Sánchez and María Alvarez del Castillo, españoles and citizens of Belén in the jurisdiction of the mission of San Agustín de Isleta.
~New Mexico Prenuptial Investigations From the Arcivos Históricos de Arzabispado de Durango, 1760-1799. p. 38
Lugarda next married Pedro Bautista Pino, son of Mateo Pino and María Teresa Sánchez, on 30 Sep 1781 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.252 (Pedro Bautista Pino was born about 1752 in Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 509 and died after 1790 in Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.)