Constanza Alfonsez de Castilla
- Born: Abt 1134, Castilla, España, Iberia 1078
- Marriage: Louis VII "le Jeune" Capet Roi des Francs 487,1078
- Died: 4 Oct 1160, France about age 26 1078
- Buried: 1160, St. Denis Abbey, St. Denis, Paris, Seine, France 1078
~Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Louis VII married, as his second wife, Constance of Castilla, daughter Alfonso VII, King of Castile and León. 160
Noted events in her life were:
• Web Reference: Charles Cawley's Medieval Lands, Constanza de Castilla.
The second marriage of King Louis is recorded by Matthew of Paris, who calls his wife daughter of "Aldefonsi regis Hispaniæ cuius regni caput civitas est Tholetum"[ MP, Vol. II, 1155, p. 210].
Constanza married Louis VII "le Jeune" Capet Roi des Francs, son of Louis VI "le Gros" Capet Roi des Francs and Adélaide de Maurienne 487.,1078 (Louis VII "le Jeune" Capet Roi des Francs was born in 1120,160 died on 18 Sep 1180 in Paris, Île-de-France, France 160 and was buried in 1180 in Notre-Dame-de-Barbeau, Fontainebleau 160.)