- Born: 1576/7, Bures Saint Mary, , Essex, England 126
- Baptized: 7 May 1576/7, Bures Saint Mary, , Essex, England 126
- Marriage: Elizabeth about 1604
- Died: Feb 1630/1, Bures Saint Mary, , Essex, England at age 54 126
- Buried: 25 Feb 1630/1, Churchyard, Bures St. Mary, Essex, England 126
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information. 126
"Henry was a glover. Like his parents and grandparents, he lived in the southern part of the parish of Bures St. Marry which is in Essex. Apparently in his lifetime he dropped the surname Riddlesdale and began regularly using the alias Locker instead, a pattern which his children followed in New England."
• Background Information. 1316
Henry Loker alias Riddlesdale, son of Robert, was baptised in Bures St. Mary, Essex, 7 Feb 1576/77, died there between 22 Feb 1630/1 and 15 Apr 1631. He married, about 1600, Elizabeth, who died in Sudbury, 18 May 1648.
Henry Loker was a glover. After his death, his widow with her sons, Henry and John and her daughters Bridget and Ann, came to the Bay Colony, settling in Sudbury in 1639, where her son Henry was a Proprietor.
Henry married Elizabeth about 1604. (Elizabeth died on 18 May 1648 in Sudbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States 126.)