María Ynez de Luna
- Born: Abt 1812, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 328
- Marriage: Felipe Durán on 26 Dec 1827 in San Felipe de Neri, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Republica de Méjico 399
- Died: Lemitar, New México Territory
Noted events in her life were:
• Census: 1850 United States Federal, 3 Jan 1950, Lemitar, New México Territory. 328
Maria I Duran38
They lived one house away from my ggGrandfather Ramón López.
[Source Citation: Year: 1850; Census Place: Limitar, Valencia, New Mexico Territory; Roll: M432_470; Page: 332A; Image: 257]
• Web Reference: Lemitar 1860 United States Federal Census.
María Ynez Durán, 40, is listed along with two children Manuel, 13 and Luis, 3. Felipe is not listed in this census record.
• Census: México, 1845, Lemitar, New Méjico, Republica de Méjico. 256
Felipe Durán age 30
María Ynes Luna age 20
~New Mexico Censuses of 1833 and 1845 for Socorro and Surrounding Communities of the Río Abajo, p. 36
María married Felipe Durán on 26 Dec 1827 in San Felipe de Neri, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Republica de Méjico.399 (Felipe Durán was born in 1814 in Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 328 and died in Lemitar, New México Territory.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage. 399
26 Dec 1827 - Felipe Durán de estra jurisdn, single, son of Salvador Antonio Durán and Ana María Candelaria, married Ynes de Luna ddes esta misma jurisdn, single, daughter of Joaquín de Luna and Ana María Romero. Witnesses: José Anasto Hernandes, Pablo Lucero, y otros.
San Felipe de Neri Marriages, 1726-1855, p. 104