Adam de Brus Lord of Skelton
- Born: Skelton Castle, Yorkshire, England
- Marriage: Agnes de Albemarle 894
- Died: 1143, Skelton Castle, Yorkshire, England 894
- Buried: 1143, Ginsbrough, Yorkshire, England 894
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information. 1063
Adam de Brus I, son and heir of Robert, survived his father by only 12 months, and died in 1143 [Mon. Angl., vi, 268b].
"Grant by Adam de Bus, for the soul of Robert, his grandfather, and Adam, his father, to the canons of Guisbro' of his churches of (Kirk)levington and Yarm. 1555-1165. [From the original formerly in St. Mary's Tower, York; Dodsw. MS. vii, f. 56; Chartul of Cuisbro', Cleop. D. f. 249d. Pd. in Chartul., n. 679]"
~Early Yorkshire Charters, Volume II, pp. 5, 12
Adam married Agnes de Albemarle, daughter of Étienne comté de Aumale and Hawise de Mortimer.894 (Agnes de Albemarle was born about 1115 in Holderness, North Riding Yorkshire, England.)