Jacinto Sánches Captain
- Born: Abt 1704, Atrisco, Nuevo Méjico, Bernilillo Nueva España
- Marriage: Efigenia Durán y Cháves on 28 Sep 1732 in San Felipe de Neri Church, Alburquerque, Bernilillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 277,412
- Died: 4 Feb 1763, Alburquerque, Bernallilo. Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España about age 59 279
Noted events in his life and other information:
• Dates & Events: 269
Petition of Martín Hurtado, alcalde mayor of Alburquerque, for justice against Jacinto Sanches. Apr. 23, 1722.
• Death : 279
Feb 4, 1763 murio Jasinto Sanches, español, de edad de 59 años, marido de Efigenia Chabes.
San Felipe de Neri Church, Albuquerque; LDS film # 0016645, extracted by Jackie Garcia-Luna.
• He appeared on the census in 1750 in Atrisco, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 270
Jasinto Sánches, Spanish, 40; wife, Figenia Chábes, 36; 7 children: Joseph, 14; Pedro, 12; Juan Domino, 9; Ursula, 7; Felicidad, 5; Dorotea, 3; María Josepha, 6 months; Guadalupe, Indian, Servant, 30; María 15.
~Spanish and Mexican Census 1750-1830 pg. 83
Jacinto married Efigenia Durán y Cháves, daughter of Pedro Durán y Cháves and Juana Montoya y Hinojos, on 28 Sep 1732 in San Felipe de Neri Church, Alburquerque, Bernilillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.277 (Efigenia Durán y Cháves was born in 1714 in Alburquerque, Bernallilo. Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España and died before 28 Apr 1797 in Alburquerque, Bernallilo. Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Historical Information: 280
San Felipe de Neri Catholic Church is located in Old Town Plaza, Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Duke of Albuquerque named the church in honor of King Philip of Spain. The church was started in 1706, and was completed around 1718-19 and stood on the west side of the town plaza.
• Marriage: 281 ,412
28 Sep 1732, married by Fray Cayetano Otero caso, Jacinto Sanchez with Efigenia de Chabes; witness: Francisco
Xavier de Jurado and María de Chabes
Albuquerque Marriages pg. 51
San Felipe de Neri Marriages, pg. 4