- Born: Abt 1780, Nueva España
- Marriage (1): María Dolores Armijo on 25 Mar 1804 in Villa de Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 1568
- Marriage (2): Antonia Balvina Gabaldon 1568
- Died: 12 Oct 1825, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España about age 45 1568
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information: 1568
Ramón Luera was born circa 1780 in what is today Mexico. He married María Dolores Armijo, daughter of José Antonio Armijo and María Josefa Sandoval, on 25 Mar 1804, in Santa Fé. Ramon married María Antonia Balvina Gabaldon, daughter of Martín Carlos Gabaldon and Teresa Ysidora Serna, circa 1818. He died 12 Oct 1825.
Known children of Ramón Lueras and María Dolores Armijo were:
- Juan José, baptized 14 Feb 1804 in Santa Fé. Juan José married Ana María López, daughter of Ramón López and María Manuela Barreras, 24 Feb 1845 in Socorro where he died sometime before 1870.
- Juan Nepomuseno was baptized on 26 Jan 1807 in Santa Fé. Juan Nepomusena married María Petra Sedillo, daughter of Gregorio Sedillo and Juliana Perea. He died on 17 Dec 1869 in Manzano at the age of 62.
- María Rafaela, baptized on 16 Oct 1809 in Santa Fe. María Rafaela married José Ygnacio Romero, sono f Vicente Romero and Tomasa Trujillo, 1 Mar 1828, in Santa Fé.
- María de Jesús, born around 1814, married to Juan Nepomuceno López, son of Francisco López and María Magadelena Abeyta, 9 Jun 1830, in Santa Fé.
- José Dionicio, baptized 10 Apr 1815 aat the age of 3 days old, in Santa Fe. His padrinos were Francisco Ortize and Josefa Miera.
Known Children of Ramón Lueras and María Antonia Balvina Gabaldon were:
- Ana María, baptized on 17 Oct 1819 in Belén. Ana María married José Saturino Mascarenas, son of Andrés Mascarenas and María rosa Romero, 17 Nov 1842, in Socorro.
- María Bibiana, baptized 29 Apr 1821 in Belén. María Bibiana married Juan Bautista Baca, son Crisostomo Baca and Marí de los Reyes Apodaca, 9 Sep 1849, in Socorro. She died before Nov 1850.
- Ancemlma born circa 1824
- José Santiago, baptized 6 Aug 1826, in Belén at age of eight days old, of la Joya, with padrinos, José Manuel Moya and María de la Luz Candelaria. Francisca Maiexas is given as the grandmother.
Herencia, Vol. 20:1, pp. 3, 5-7
Ramon married María Dolores Armijo on 25 Mar 1804 in Villa de Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.1568
Ramon next married Antonia Balvina Gabaldon.1268 (Antonia Balvina Gabaldon was born in 1801 in Los Chaves, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España, baptized on 1 Apr 1801 in Tomé , Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 1568 and died on 19 Feb 1861 in La Jollita, Socorro, New Mexico Territory 1568.)