- Born: Abt 1657
- Marriage: Juan de Archuleta
- Died: 16 Oct 1729, Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España about age 72 252
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 252
After her husband had died, Isabel acquired more property at Santa Cruz de la Cañada. In 1713 she purchased more land at San Juan next to the grant made to her husband. In 1715 she acquired a farm in Santa Cruz. Isabel González died at the age of seventy on October 16, 1729.
~The Origins of New México Families, p. 132 & Kindle Locations 5644-5645
• Census: Diego de Vargas Spanish, 1692, El Paso del Norte, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 287
Thirty-seventh houshold, two sons, three daughters
Juan de Archuleta, married to Isabel González, with five children: Andrés de Archuleta, ten; Diego, six; María eight; Antonia, four; Juana, six months. He states that he is ready to enter this kingdom of New México with his family whenever I (Vargas), the governor and captain general, enter, giving him what is needed.
Royal Crown Restored, p. 46
• Census: Spanish, 1707, Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 1510,1513
Isabel González, widow (of Captain Juan Archuleta) has 8 persons.
Early Settlers of Santa Cruz de la Cañada, p. 68
New Mexico Genealogist, Vol. 28:1 , p. 22
Ysabel married Juan de Archuleta, son of Juan de Archuleta and María Luján. (Juan de Archuleta was born about 1660 and died before 1703 in Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252.)