Nicolas de Aragón
- Born: 1705, Santa Fé, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
- Marriage: Margarita Gallegos
- Died: May 1751, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España at age 46
Herencia, July 1998, p. 21
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information. 252
A Nicolás de Aragón, of Bernalillo, 32 years old in 1731, was in all likelihood a son of Ygnacio Aragón his first wife, Sebastiana Ortiz.
~ Origins of New Mexico Families: A Genealogy of the Spanish Colonial Period, pp. 127-128
• Census: Spanish, 1750, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 270
Nicolas de Aragon, Spanish, 45; wife, Margarita Gallegos, Spanish, 40; children: Manuel, 19; Mariano, 17; Feliciana, 13; Juana, 7; Juan Francisco, 3.
~Spanish Census of 1750, no. 188 p. 87
Nicolas married Margarita Gallegos, daughter of Antonio Gallegos Sargento and Rosalia Montoya. (Margarita Gallegos was born on 10 Feb 1706 in Bernalillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252 and died before 1775 in Fuenclara, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Records and Notes. 248
Nicolas Aragon and Margarita Gallegos are mentioned in the Diligencias Matrimoniales of their son, Jose Francisco Aragon, Vol. 1, p. 65