Ysabel López Luján
- Born: Abt 1688, Nueva España 248
- Marriage: Juan Lucero de Godoy 7 May 1703 or 1713 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 248,252
- Died: 9 Aug 1771, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España about age 83 252
- Buried: La Castrense, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
Noted events in her life were:
• Children. 252
Isabel made her last will in 1771 and listed her five children. These were María Antonia, Fracisca Alfonsa, Pedro who married Margarita Lobato, María Ignacia and Juan who was dead at the time of Isabel's will.
~The Origins of Néw Mexico Families, p. 209
Ysabel married Juan Lucero de Godoy, son of Antonio Lucero de Godoy and Antonia Varela de Losada Perea, 7 May 1703 or 1713 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 248.,252 (Juan Lucero de Godoy was born about 1688 in El Paso del Norte, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España,287 died in 1741 in Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252 and was buried on 23 Nov 1741 in La Conquistadora Chapel, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico 252.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial. 248
11 Apr 1713, Santa Fe. Juan Lucero de Gody, native of New Mexico and Presidio soldier, son of Antonio Lucero de Gody and Antonia Varela, deceased, españoles, and Isabel López Lujan, daughter of Pedro Lujan and Francisca de Salazar, españoles ~ witnesses: Don José Manuel Giltomey, notary; Felipe Pacheo, español.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, p. 968