- Born: 1624, York, York, Maine, British American Colonies 657
- Baptized: Aug 1694, York, York, Maine, British American Colonies
- Marriage: William Blackmore in 1666 in Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts, British American Colonies 657
- Died: After 1687, Scituate, Massachusetts, Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts 657
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 657
Elizabeth (Curtis) Banks, in Scituate, Mass. Elizabeth was the daughter of ______ Curtis & Richarden ______, and the sister of William, Richard, Thomas and John Curtis. She was born about 1640 and died after 1687. She was a widow before 1666, after her first husband, named Banks who was perhaps a brother of Richard Banks. She married as her second husband, 17 Jul 1666, William Blackmore. Her third husband was Jacob Bumpus, son of Edward and Hannah Bumpas, on 24 Jan 1677.
William and Elizabeth had the following children all born in Scituate, Mass.:
• Peter, b. 25 May 1667; m. Elizabeth
• John, b. 16 Dec 1669; m. Anna Branch
• Phebe Blackmore, b. 12 Aug 1672; bap. 22 Sep 1672; m. Ebenezer Holmes
• Willimam Blackmore, b. 25 Feb 1675; bap. 11 Apr 1675; died unmarried, 1698; in his will he gave legacies to brother John, sister Phebe Holmes, brother Peter's two children Joseph & Jane, and brother-in-law Ebenezer Holmes.
~Three Blackmore Genealogies, p. 3
Elizabeth married William Blackmore, son of Father Blackmore and Joan Collamore, in 1666 in Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts, British American Colonies.657 (William Blackmore was born about 1636 in England 657 and died on 21 Apr 1676 in Scituate, Massachusetts 612,657.)