Berenguer "el Cuerva" Ramón Conde of de Barcelona
- Born: 1004, Baltagrás, Catalonia, Iberia
- Marriage (1): Sancha Sánchez in 1021 in España, Iberia
- Marriage (2): Guisla de Lluca
- Died: 26 May 1035 or 6 Apr 1065, Barcelona, Catalán at age 31
- Buried: the monastery of Santa María, Ripoll, Gerona Province, Catalan, España
Another name for Berenguer was Ramón "the Hunchback" Berengar.
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information. 160
Henry of Burgundy married Sibylle of Barcelona, daughter of Berenger Ramón who was died 27 May 1035. Berenger was the son of Ramón Borrell I, conde de Barcelona who died in 1018. Sibylle was the daughter of his second wife Gisela de Lluca, daughter of Sunifredo II, Signeur de Lluca and Vilanova and Ermegende de Balsareny.
~Weis' Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition,71B:24, 108:23, 112:23
• Web Reference: Berenguer Ramón, Conde de Barcelona.
Berenguel son of Raymond Borrell, count of Barcelona, Girona, and Ausona and his wife Ermesinde of Carcassonne. He accepted the suzerainty of Sancho the Great of Navarre, and in 1021, he married the king's sister-in-law, Sancha Sánchez, daughter of Sancho I Garcés, count of Castile. By her he had two sons: his successor, Raymond Berengar (b. 1023), and a son Sancho.
Berenguer married Sancha Sánchez, daughter of Sancho I García Conde de Castile and Urraca Gómez, in 1021 in España, Iberia.515 (Sancha Sánchez was born on 21 Sep 1164 in Iberian Peninsula, died on 9 Nov 1208 in Sijena, Iberia and was buried in Santa Maria, Ripoll, Gerona, España.)
Berenguer next married Guisla de Lluca, daughter of Seniofred de Lluca and Ermegende de Balsareny. (Guisla de Lluca died after 1035.)