Sir Arthur Darcy Knight
- Born: Cir 1505, Temple Hurst, West Riding Yorkshire, England 1170
- Marriage: Mary Carew 160,1170
- Died: 3 Apr 1561, West Riding, Yorkshire, England at age 56 141,160,1170
- Buried: 1561, Church of St. Botolph, Aldgate 141
Information about this person:
• Background Information. 141
Sir Thomas Darcy died, 30 Jun 1537, and was buried in the Church of St. Botolph, Aldgate (as was, in 1561, his youngest son, Sir Arthur Dacry). under a costly monument.
~Cokayne's Complete Peerage, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, pp. 73-74 and Pedigree, p. 71
• Background Information. 160
Sir Arthur Darcy, 3rd son of Sir Thomas Darcy and his wife Dowsabel Tempest, was Lieutenant of the Tower of London. He was born about 1505 and died on 3 Apr 1561. Sir Arthur Darcy married Mary Carew, daughter of Sir Nicholas Carew of Beddington, co. Surrey.
~Weiss' Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, 13:38
Arthur married Mary Carew, daughter of Sir Nicholas Carew Knight and Elizabeth Bryan 160.,1170 (Mary Carew was born about 1515 in Beddington, Croydon, Surrey, England.)