Maud de Beauchamp
- Born: Abt 1310, Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England
- Marriage: Sir Geoffrey de Say Knight, Baron de Say 141
- Died: Jul 1369 about age 59
- Buried: Jul 1369, Black Friars, London, Middlesex, England 141
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 141
Geoffrey de Say married Maud, daughter of Guy de Beauchamp, Earl of Warwick, by Alice, sister of Robert, 1st Lord Toni, daughter of Ralph de Toni. Geoffrey died 26 June 1359. Maud survived him and died 28 July 1369 *.
* Maud, wife of Geoffrey de Say, left a will, probated 1369, in which she desired to be buried at the Black Friars, London "near Edmund, my beloved husband". According to Stow, Maude, wife to Geoffrey de Say, daughter to the Earl of Warwick, was buried in the church of the Black Friars, but no clue to the identity of "Edmund" has been found. She was executor of her husband's will, and in 1368 had a grant for life for long service to the King, Queen Philippe, and Isabel, the King's daughter, of 100 marks yearly.
~Cokayne's Complete Peerage, 2nd Edition, (Say), Vol.XI, pp. 465-477, Vol. XIV, p.571
Maud married Sir Geoffrey de Say Knight, Baron de Say, son of Sir Geoffrey de Say Knight, Baron de Say and Idonea de Leyburne.141 (Sir Geoffrey de Say Knight, Baron de Say was born before 4 Jun 1305 and died on 26 Jun 1359 in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, England 141.)