Maud de Bryan
- Born: 25 Dec 1242, Barnstaple, Devon, England 821
- Marriage (1): Geoffrey 1st Baron de Camville 141
- Marriage (2): Nicholas Martin before 1257 in Somersetshire, England 141
- Died: Bef 29 Sep 1279, England 141,821
Another name for Maud was Maud de Briene.
Information about this person:
• Background Information. 141
Maud, daughter and heir of Guy de Brian, of Laugharne, county Carmarthen, by Eve, daughter and heir of Henry de Tracy (died 1274), lord of Barnstaple, married Nicholas Martin. She married a 2nd, Geoffrey de Camville or Canville, Lord Canville, and died before Michaelmas 1279.
~Cokayne's Complete Peerage, 2nd Edition, (Martin) Vol. VIII, p. 535, Vol. XIV, p. 468, (Canville), Vol. III, p. 4
Maud married Geoffrey 1st Baron de Camville, son of William de Camville and Lucy.141 (Geoffrey 1st Baron de Camville was born in Clifton Campville, Staffordshire, England and died Shortly Before 21 Sep 1308 141.)
Maud next married Nicholas Martin, son of Sir Nicholas Martin and Unknown, before 1257 in Somersetshire, England.141 (Nicholas Martin was born about 1236 in Somersetshire, England 141,160 and died about 1260 in Somersetshire, England 141,160.)