- Born: 24 Jun 1311, Mons, Hainault, Belgium
- Marriage: Edward III Plantagenęt King of England 24th January, 1328
- Died: 15 Aug 1369, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England at age 58
- Buried: Westminister, Middlesex, England
Information about this person:
• Web Reference: Philippa de Hainault.
Philippa was born in Valenciennes, county of Hainaut, in the Low Countries, a daughter of William I, Count of Hainaut, nicknamed the Good, and Joan of Valois, the granddaughter of Philip III of France. Philippa married Edward III at York Minster, on 24 January 1328, eleven months after his accession to the English throne
Philippa married Edward III Plantagenęt King of England, son of Edward II Plantagenęt King of England and Isabella Princess of France, 24th January, 1328. (Edward III Plantagenęt King of England was born on 13 Nov 1312 in Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England,160 died on 21 Jun 1377 in Shene Palace, Richmond, Surrey, England 160 and was buried in Westminster Abbey, London, Middlesex, England.)