Étienne de Blois King of England
- Born: 1092 or 1096, Blois, France 160
- Marriage: Matilda de Boulogne 160
- Died: 25 Oct 1154, Dover, Kent at age 62 160
- Buried: Faversham Abbey, Kent
Another name for Étienne was Stephen King of England.
Noted events in his life were:
• Web Reference: Stephen, KIng of England from Wikipedia.
• Background Information. 160
Stephen of Blois was son of Stephen of Blois, Count of Blois and Adela of Normandy, daughter of William I and Maud of Flanders. Stephen was born in 1095/6 and died 25 Oct 1154. He married Matilda of Boulogne, who died at Hedingham Castle, Kent, 3 May 1153 and was the daughter of Eustace III, Count of Boulogne and Mary, daughter of Malcolm III Canmore, King of Scots and St. Margaret, daughter of Edward the Atheling.
~Weis' Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, 169:24-25
Étienne married Matilda de Boulogne, daughter of Eustace III comté de Boulogne and Marie ingen Mail Coluim.160 (Matilda de Boulogne was born circa 1105 in Boulogne, France, died on 3 May 1152 in Hedingham Castle, Essex, England 160 and was buried in Faversham Abbey, Kent.)