Barthélémy de L'Isle Bouchard
- Born: 1050, l'Isle-Bouchard, Poitou, Aquitaine
- Marriage: Gerberga 160,1002
- Died: Abt 1108, l'Isle-Bouchard, Poitou, Aquitaine about age 58 1002
~Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, 183:3, Dangerose or Dangereuse, daughter of Bartholomew, Seigneur de l'Lsle-Bouchard and his wife Gerberga. 160
Information about this person:
• Background Information: Seigneurs de l 'Isle Bouchard .
According to Seigneurs de l 'Isle Bouchard, Barthélémy married Gerbergasse of Blaison, daughter of Eon Blaison and Tchélétis of Treves, and his parents given are Archambaud Borel and Agnes, daughter of Geoffroy III Foucaud. Barthélémy and his wife were the parents of Amauberge (Dangerous) wife of Aimery I, Vicomté de Châtellerault who became the mistress of Duc Guillaume IX de Aquitaine. Barthélémy died after 1108.
• Web Reference: Charles Cawley's Medieval Lands, Barthelemy de l´Isle-Bouchard.
Charles Cawley gives a Barthelemy de l´Isle-Bouchard, son of Peloquin, Sire of de l´Isle-Bouchard, but does not name him as the father of Guillaume IX duc de Aquitaine's mistress, Dangerose.
Barthélémy married Gerberga.1002